Friday, May 22, 2009

Poop Patrol

I spend part of each day cleaning up after my kitty cats and scooping litter so I guess it was my turn to get scooped out.


Fun in the country, eh? A septic tank has to be cleaned every once and a while (it had been ten years for me) to avoid the system getting all wonky.


The fellow who came was nice and not the regular guy who pops the hatch and looks you in the eye and says, "You've been using too much cooking oil!" or "What kind of fabric softener have you been using?"


Back to the cats I guess. I'm all set for another few years...

5 comments:

Knatolee said...

A necessary evil, but definitely not a job I'd want!! And I see we're both up early this morning. :)

Addison Dewitt said...

Thanks for sharing ever aspect of your life.

Ronna said...

I know you have an inquiring mind, Addison.

Jack D'Mestiere said...

Too much cooking oil??

Billy Banana said...

eeew.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails