Monday, May 11, 2009

Photos of the Show

Carol and I had our art show last Saturday at Carol's place. I was showing my painted ceramics, a few drawings, cards and books. Carol had some of her thrown pottery and colourful jewelry.


Carol's house has all sorts of nooks and crannies which were perfect to show off my painted ceramics...


...and Carol's lovely necklaces.


We put up a few long tables in the living room and den, covered with black, batik fabric and interspersed our artwork all over them.


The deep windowsill was a perfect spot to tuck even more ceramics. Thanks to all our friends who made it out! It was really a fun day with cake, coffee and some visiting too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely work. I especially like the small vase with the white flowers.

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Looks fabulous. I hope you both sold a lot too.

Knatolee said...

I wish I could have come. The lure of NYC was just too strong... ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails