Friday, May 8, 2009

Cats, Cats, Cats

I just love cats and love to photograph them too. Here's a friend's cat, Gracie, posing with some ceramic lookalikes.


Another friend rescued this cat, Mira. It took a year of hard work but now this cat is friendly and happy!


Joey is a working cat who sits on laps while folks get their toenails painted and feet massaged.


My own Cinnamon is semi-retired and not much of a mouser anymore. He prefers to sit and be admired.


And here's my 19-year old cat, Domino. She and I have tea together every afternoon. If I don't remember to pour her a cup, she'll poke her nose into mine.

3 comments:

Lisa PN said...

Ronna, i think i am in love with mira, cinamon and domino. i too take pictures of cats from all over so i totally appreciate this! thanks!

Jack D'Mestiere said...

That's the cleanest damned woodpile I've ever seen.

angella said...

mrrrooOooowwrrr :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails