Sunday, June 27, 2010

Looking Back at My Birthday

In all my ramblings about my fabulous birthday weekend in Chicago, I almost forgot about my wonderful sister who sent a box...


...to the hotel, which was filled with the most delicious, mini-cupcakes in the world. (There was even a red velvet one -- yum!)


And sitting right beside the box was an ice bucket filled with 2 little bottles of pink champagne. What a sister! (And yes, that does look like a pair of Richard's socks in the background...makes you realize that the shot wasn't a set up!)Thanks Marci. You made my birthday really special!

2 comments:

Marcia said...

My sister is the absolute best! It was my pleasure to help celebrate your birthday... even from afar. xxooxxoo

Addison Dewitt said...

I want your sister to be my sister too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails