Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy St. Paddy's Day

Having been invited to dinner on St. Patrick's Day last Saturday and offering to bring dessert, I sort of thought, what the heck am I going to do? I couldn't bear to do a leprechaun or shamrock, so decided to do something green!





It's a lemon cake with a green marble swirl, lemon curd filling, butter cream outside covered in white and green chocolate shards. Hope you had a happy St. Paddy's Day!


My friend Evlyn -- who has a fun blog -- was at the St. Paddy's supper and snapped this shot of me and the cake. Click here to get a look at her blog.









3 comments:

Knatolee said...

Still drooling...

Evlyn said...

It was fabulous and yummy. I feel so lucky (and I'm not Irish, so I can't say luck of the Irish) to have had some.

Elisabeth said...

Looks like the emerald castle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails