Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cuteness Alert!


Over at the Dunvegan Post Office, the resident robins have been at it again and have already produced their first brood.

In Alexandria, my friend Scott found four abandoned baby squirrels so he and his landlady provided them with some food and a warm place to curl up in.

Back here in Dunvegan, my chippies have returned for another season of hilarity and peanut grabbing.

Yes, it's a slippery slope and I'm tampering with nature, but who can resist that face? I can't! And all my cats are of the indoor variety, so it's chippy heaven out here.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Your little chippies are adorable. I used to spend time with a chipmunk who lived in a stable where I worked - he was stealing grain, but he was only a little fellow so not much grain lost.

Evlyn said...

Cuteness abounds. I hope the baby robins and squirrels survive. No worries for the chippies because they manage to thrive just by being so cute - they've got your number!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails