Monday, March 23, 2009

Art Journals & Cake

A group of us got together yesterday to see our round robin art journals. It was 14 months ago that we started with 14 participants each adding to a book every month and passing it on to the next in the circle. Unfortunately, we all couldn't get together because some of the folks involved were in New York State and Oregon but a bunch of us shared our journals and ate cake.


I brought along this cake covered with mini-chocolate Hershey kisses that I found at a grocery store in the U.S. on one of my last trips there. Kind of looks like a hedgehog, eh?

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

What a beautiful cake! The journals look great. I'm enjoying your blog.

(Flip brought me to the last Dunvegan meeting and I am planning on coming this Saturday if I get my act together as intended.)

Natalie aka Knatolee :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails