Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Say Cheesecake!

When we arrived at Gordon and Natalie's house, Alex was guarding the recipe by Marcy Goldman for Chocolate Eruption Cheesecake...


...while Gordon was putting on the finishing touches.


This amazing concoction included white, milk and dark chocolate, five bricks of cream cheese, nine eggs, and other good stuff sitting on a brownie layer with turtles mixed within.

What can I say? Oh. My. Gawd.


Sigrun was ready to dive in...


...although Dave looked a little circumspect.


Richard took the opportunity to strike a pose...


...as did Natalie, a.k.a the Chicken Whisperer.


I'm thinking that Gordon should now be known as the "Cheesecake Whisperer."

3 comments:

Elisabeth said...

That cake looks delicious!!!
I would have said : Save me a piece...but I am sure everything went!
Gordon: Any other guys like you around that can cook???

Knatolee said...

(I am so behind! I can't believe I didn't see this until today!)

That cake was VERY VERY decadent. And I look slightly deranged. Must have been all the sugar! :))

Razzberry Corner said...

I'm seriously thinking that Gordon is the Cheesecake Whisperer! It looks ever-so-good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails