Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On the Links

Last Friday our office closed early...


...so that the entire staff could participate in the Eugene Macdonald Golf Tournament.


Me play golf? After much cramming and training from friends, I headed off to the golf course.


It was what they call "Shot gun start" so you get into your designated cart and a horn sounds and you hit the links.


There was lots of waiting for others to play...


...and friendly encounters with co-workers...


...and even some golf. Lotsa fun. Hope my game improves by next year's tournament!

5 comments:

Knatolee said...

You did it! yaaaaay!

Addison Dewitt said...

Tiger Woods: look out!

Evlyn said...

Are there any photos of you swinging a club? Would love to see that!

Marcia said...

I agree w Evlyn... how come I don't get to see my little sister in her golf duds?

Ronna said...

Oops! Forgot to pass my camera to someone...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails