Monday, November 2, 2009

Hallowe'en ATC Trade

Our monthly artist trading card swap fell on Hallowe'en this year. I traded a set I drew in a tiny sketch pad at the Bronze, Blues and Brews Festival a few years back when I was in Joseph, Oregon. I sketched a fabulous bronze statue of a horse.


Meanwhile other clever folks were more timely. Suzanne commented on the current H1N1 crisis and gave a jack-o-lantern a mask. All the tiny pumpkins on her ATCs had tiny masks as well. Now that's, as she said, "Scary!"


The cards were laid out on a long, wooden table so we could walk around and see the offerings.


Then the frenzy of the trade began.


The meet ended with themed cookies brought by Evlyn. It was a great trade. See ya again next month.

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

It so sucks that I missed this. Fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails