Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Strawberry Time

Over the weekend, Richard and I went strawberry picking to a place that's about 10 minutes down the road.


It was a lovely day and the berries were plentiful.


In no time at all...


...Richard and I had picked our two baskets.


Pretty nice, eh?


Best of all was this particular barn cat, who looked like a minature version of Barney. She was very sweet and liked her head being scratched.


Speaking of sweet, so were the strawberry desserts I made with a quickly whipped up angel food cake, ice cream and fresh berries. Bring on summer!

5 comments:

Claire said...

Yum that dessert looks delish Ronna.......

I must plant some more strawberrries. Got rid of them during the drought and any that did fruit, the dog beat us to them...............

Claire :}

Knatolee said...

Strawberries, one of my very favourite parts of summer!

Evlyn said...

Love the picture of the strawberry blond with her strawberries.

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Sounds like a great time all around. :-)

Deb said...

Love the last photo. I could dive right into that. "Hi Kitty"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails