Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cornwall Motor Speedway

I've always wanted to go to the Cornwall Motor Speedway and last Sunday my friends Peggi and Bill took us there. We started with a quick brew at the beer spot...


...then headed over to look at the bleachers. I love how these clever folks placed their chairs for a little back support.


There were lots of signs and driver info all around.


Lots of junk food. There was even poutine!


We headed to the pit gate to see the cars...


...lots of funky coloured vehicles there.


This one was a fave.


Zoom, zoom!


Lucky Peggi brought a few pairs of goggles because the dirt really flies! And lucky I brought my ear plugs too. Man, those cars are LOUD!

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

Love that bright green car! The snack bar looks good too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails