Monday, March 15, 2010

I've Been Tagged

Natalie tagged me so here's my photo and story...

Here's what you do:

1. Open your 1st Photo folder.
2. Scroll to the 10th photo.
3. Post the photo and the story behind it.
4. Tag 5 or more people.

The story behind this photo was a trip to Alberta that Richard and I took in May 2008. We stayed in Canmore and one afternoon, friends from Calgary came for a visit and we all went out for dinner. Here we are in the lobby of the Windtower with Dara and her charming boyfriend. I think the concierge took the photo. I think I never posted it because we're so teeny tiny in it. But we had a fantastic weekend and I'd go back to Canmore in a heartbeat.

I tag:
1. Jennifer
2. Jenny
3. Richard
4. Susan
5. Carmi

1 comment:

Knatolee said...

That's so cool! And I love the canoe over your head.

Btw, we loved Famous People's Cats!! You have a great imagination.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails