Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dairy Freez, Barry's Bay

Richard and I headed up through Barry's Bay, Ontario last week and it was a fairly warm day..


...so we stopped in for an ice cream. Richard likes plain cones but I always go for the sugar cone. (Those waffle ones always seems just too big!)


What to choose, what to choose.


Okay, some of those colours should be in my paint box and not in ice cream. But that's just me.


Richard had the maple walnut. I just couldn't resist the Moose Tracks.


Vanilla ice cream with chocolate peanut butter cups swirled with Moose Tracks fudge. Hmmm...wonder what the heck Moose Track fudge is?


Whatever it is, it was delicious. Not as big as advertised...but big enough!

5 comments:

Billy Banana said...

I like vanilla the best.

Evlyn said...

I'm so glad you went for the Moose Tracks. I would have wanted that too, just because of the name.

Ronna said...

It was delicious...and now I invariably look for odd ice cream names and think of you...and want to blog about them. How's that?

Elisabeth said...

Kawartha Dairy... I always get my fix in the summer in Lakefield.
I open the season and close the season with a mix Muskoka mocha and Chocolate mint.
2 scoops of course!

Jack D'Mestiere said...

One chocolate chip, please.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails