Monday, January 11, 2010

Dreaming About the Bahamas

Its FREEZING here so I was thinking about the gorgeous, hot weather that Richard and I enjoyed in the Bahamas last November.


The square we sat in had the most magnificent and odd tree. Have you ever seen such a thing?


I tried drawing it but I don't think I did it justice.


One of my favourite moments on our visit was sitting on the cement pier that ran to the beach and drawing the sea.


The turquoise of my watercolours doesn't even come close to how blue that water was. Ahhh. I wanna go back!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Don't sell yourself short.
I think your tree really captured the essence of the real one.
...and the beach. Dreamy!

Dusty said...

Mr. Dusty and I are going to Florida on Friday, via Predators and Thrashers. I just hope it will be warm!

Mr. Dusty loved the bird's egg tile coaster he got for Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails