Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring-Inspired Ceramics

I've been so busy blogging about nature and fun that I've neglected to post any new artwork. Here are a few new things out of the hopper.


What with all the spring birds arriving and nest building, I've been thinking feathers and eggs. This cup and saucer filled with coffee or tea would be a good way to start the morning.


A hunk of farm-fresh butter would be nice stored in this butter dish covered with birds' eggs.


This covered dish is kind of fun with feathers and eggs. What would you store in it?

9 comments:

Knatolee said...

Okay, I adore these. I wish I could come to your and Carol's sale in May... next time!

Addison Dewitt said...

Delightful.

Jenny said...

Really beautiful, Ronna.

Jennifer Pearson Vanier said...

Oooh, eggs and feathers. My faves. They are beautiful.

Jenn And The City said...

WANT!

Shelly said...

Beautiful set, Ronna. The colors are so lovely against the crips white of the ceramic (is it porcelain?)
:-)
Shelly

Shelly said...

Slip of the keyboard there. That should be "C R I S P" on my previous comment, not crips, not a reference to gang life.

Ronna said...

Don't worry Shelly. I figured it out!

Susan Williamson said...

Your bird ceramics are amazing Ronna. Have you thought about selling them on Etsy?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails