Tuesday, November 29, 2011

More Art From the Show

Also in Saturday's art show were sketches of my fall visit up to the Muskokas.


I did a series of small watercolour and ink drawings of the view.


The trees and their changing colours...


...everything around me was so inspiring.


Even rocks at the water line were lovely.


You can't go wrong with colours like that!


I like how loose they are compared with my pencil stuff.


Besides the art, we also have a lot of fun! Here I am with fellow aritiste Natalie!

Click here to see Nat's view of the show!

4 comments:

Evlyn said...

They really are dynamite drawings and truly capture the feeling of those beautiful northern Ontario lakes. Also, great photo of you and Natalie.

Knatolee said...

OOh, I love that photo of us!! I am stealing it.

Your art is so beautiful!

Elaine said...

I love the pen and ink sketches! I had to wait for the page to load (we have terrible internet speeds) but it was worth the wait. They are little gems.

The photo of you and Natalie is one to cherish.

Elisabeth said...

Your watercolours are superb.
Great selection!
Sorry I had to miss it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails