Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tree Leaves ATCs

This month's artist trading cards have a "wood" theme because our trade is being held in the midst of Wood Fair at the Glengarry Pioneer Museum. Our little hall (just down the road from the actual museum) will feature three speakers (tree identification, bird housemaking, and wild edibles). Our trade coincides with the birdhouse makers! So we decided that this round we'd try a themed ATC trade. I watercoloured different varieties of trees, identified by their unique leaves.

4 comments:

Lady Di said...

Ronna, your watercolour leaves are stunning ... you have a real talent. I also love following your blog, I feel like I'm there with you when I read about your adventures.

Knatolee said...

I got ironwood. Yay!

Marcia said...

Thank you for the beautiful maple! it is sitting on my desk for me to enjoy... hope the trade went well. xxoo yer Sis

Billy Banana said...

Pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails