Monday, June 25, 2007

Baby Chipmunks


Yesterday afternoon Richard and I were sitting on the swing, doing the New York Times crossword puzzle and feeding 3 or 4 hungry (or not so hungry) chipmunks. When two of them came up to us at the same time there was a complete frenzy of rolling around and athletic jumps through the air. During quieter moments, I noticed a hole amongst a rock pile and saw three little chippies emerging. So darn cute. Of course after I had the camera with me, I had to wait another half hour till two would would come out (number 3 was very shy and wouldn't appear).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they bite?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails