Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mondrian Cake is in the Building!

 I go the most delicious delivery this afternoon.

 I had a feeling that the metallic bubble wrap, squishy peanuts and dry ice 
could only mean one thing.

 Could it be???

Yup! All the way from Oakland, California, FedEx delivered (next day!) my very own Mondrian cake. I'm tickled pink. Or red, yellow and blue I guess.

This is the very same cake I had last year at SFMOMA 
(which is now closed for renos for a few years).

The clever folks at Blue Bottle Coffee have decided to start shipping their signature cake and lucky me, I got a test shipment all the way to the great white north.
Yipee!! Thanks to Caitlin Williams Freeman, the inventor of the Mondrian cake for the speedy and welcome sweet delivery.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great idea! Does it taste fresh and yummy?

Deb said...

Oh, that does look good. I'm glad you enjoyed it. But you know what looks even better to me? THAT CUPBOARD behind you. Ahhhhhhhh! I need to see all your beautiful dishes. Can you do a post on what's inside your china cabinet.*grinning from ear to ear* Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails