Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Having One of Those Days

My satellite is not communicating with my e-mail program. Or so I was told after 1.5 hours on the phone with the so-called "help" desk. We unravelled my e-mail, which couldn't send anything and put it back together so that I couldn't send or receive. I called my trusty computer guy who luckily, ran over here and reassembled my computer but we still couldn't send any mail. I got another satellite guy on the phone who immediately told computer guy that there was a problem. Now why couldn't they have told me that in the first place?
P.S. Am still having problems today. Nothing in the digital world is simple, is it?

3 comments:

Jack D'Mestiere said...

Our little Venetian PIPPO network also died today while we were trying to listen to a Canadian radio station playing jazz while cooking dinner. Now it seems to be up and runnign again...

Susan Williamson said...

I had to laugh about your refolding the map cartoon. This happened to me a couple of days ago, and I just wanted toss it on the floor and jump up and down on it.

Anonymous said...

I have a total love/hate relationship with my computer!!!!
I totally feel your pain!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails